Monday, July 2, 2012

Meg's last post : (

I love blogging and American girl dolls but not together. It's not that I don't like AG blogs it's just I don't like making them. I'll still be posting on other blogs. But this is my last post for this blog : (. I might post other times occasionally. So here's a good bye from: Lanie, Kassy, Felicity, Sarah and Meg(the doll).




"Good bye all you wonderful followers. We'll miss you!"
~Lanie Lily Holland~ 



"You guys rock! I'll really miss you."
~Felicity Rose-Ginny Merriman~


"This was an amazing experience! Thanks for supporting us."
~Kassandra  Charlotte Evans~


"I loved writing to you it was great. Good bye!"
~Meg Robyn Evans~


"You girls were so sweet for taking your time to look at this blog. I'll miss you!"
~Sarah Hannah Evans~

Your friends,











4 comments:

  1. NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll miss your blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!??!?! NO!!!!!!:( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you enjoyed your time in the AG blogging world. Sorry to see you moving on. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alanna! I just wanted to let you know that I picked you for the "I love your blog award". You can go to my blog at http://www.itisadollworldandmore.blogspot.com/ for more info and to see my post about it. Thanks, and I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Please be kind in your comments and remember anything rude or insulting to anyone will be deleted.
~Alanna