Sunday, November 11, 2012

doll outfit Sunday

hi!
sorry i haven't done doll outfit Sunday even though i said i would, i totally forgot about it i'll start doing it now though.

today's doll outfit is... Julie's calico dress!
here is Ag's review
Julie loves patterns, and this outfit has plenty of flowers and stripes! Dress her in this outfit for an after-school study session or to hang out with her best friend, Ivy, on the weekend.

i don't own this item but i think it's very cute, i love the patchwork style, and the colors. here are some close ups
the dress comes with red tights/socks, a red bandanna for her head, and cute brown boots.

close up of the fabrics.

here are the cute boots.

i hope you enjoyed my first doll outfit Sunday.

p.s. please look at all my pages, i recently updated them and i'd love to know what you think of them

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh! Hi! It's molly from my blog! I love your blog!!! You can follow my blog now, I FINALLY put the little follower button on there!!!!


    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison, not Molly here: Hi! I'm sorry but I cant follow your blog, I don't have my own google account; I share my dad's. He has a pic of him and I don't want people to think that I'm a man! :o I will bookmark it!!!!!! I rrreeeeaaallllyyyyyyy love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for bookmarking me! i glad you like my blog

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Please be kind in your comments and remember anything rude or insulting to anyone will be deleted.
~Alanna