Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy thanksgiving!

sense today is thanksgiving i thought i would post some blogging and Ag related things i'm thankful for, (i could got on forever if it was about anything)
I'm thankful for...
computers,
my blog,
all the other Ag blogs that inspire me,
Ag's awesome dolls,
Ag's cute doll clothes,
Ag's awesome books and craft sets,
my dolls,
blogger,
and last but definitely not least...
All my followers and anyone else who is reading this post,
i am going to list the names of every one you you amazing followers, after all whats a blog with no followers?

Annie
Shan1182beck
Shelia (my mom)
Jasmine
Melissa kaitlyn 
Alyssa
Kassidy jacobs
Mandy
Addie marin

if you have a blog and i didn't link it, or if you have multiple blog and you wanted me to link to a diferent one just comment and i'll add/change the link. YOU GUYS ROCK!

6 comments:

  1. Here is my link:
    http://dollygirlstreasures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, we LOVE our readers too! It makes us so happy to know people love our blog (and you can feel the same way, we love yours!) Hope your Thanksgiving was AMAZING! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Please be kind in your comments and remember anything rude or insulting to anyone will be deleted.
~Alanna