Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Random


you might have noticed that i forgot to do my weekly things, sorry about that I've been busy with the holidays and all.  
anyway I've decided that i'm going to get rid of doll outfit Sunday and move this or that Thursday to Sunday so it will be this or that Sunday. 
sorry for the Christmas picture delay i promise i'll get them up soon.
if you have an idea for a Christmas photo story please tell me, i'm thinking about making one.
please check the Amy's place tab and comment with what you think.
please order Create-a-dolls from me even if you have already you can again, i love making them but only two people have ordered so far.
sorry for the random and kind of boring post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Please be kind in your comments and remember anything rude or insulting to anyone will be deleted.
~Alanna