Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What i got for Christmsa

Merry Christmas!
here's all the things i got for Christmas its kind of long. (sorry some of the pictures are sideways)

cute shirt from my mom

up close

P.J. pants from my mom

kayaking shirt from my dad

up close

from santa (in stocking)

from meg

sequel to princess academy from my mom

from my mom

slinky from my little brother

the actual slinky

iTunes gift card from Santa (in stocking)

nutella to go pack from Santa (in stocking)

nail polish from Santa (in stocking)

so you can see the color

cute on the go pack of tissues from Santa (in stocking)

kit kat from Meg

chocolate coins from santa (in stocking)

Hershey kisses from Santa (in stocking)

Cake pop kit from my aunt, uncle and there family

the side

cool watch kit from Santa (what i asked him for)

all the different bands

all the different watch rims


the cute tin

mood ring from Meg

pretzle M&M's from my older brother

a really cool light up pillow from my cousins 
it's really cool looking and super soft

another picture of it

just showing you my stocking (the book is for size comparison)

most of the things all together

some of my grandma's yummy Christmas treats

Last but not least my grandma and aunt gave me an Ag outfit (pic below)
if you can guess what it is i'll give your blog/blogs a shout out! (Meg you can't guess since you know)
i hope you had an awesome Christmas,

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I loved Number The Stars! Did you get Addy's Sunday Best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! what blogs do you want me to do a shout out for?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yes it is! Dollygirl guessed it first but since i hadn't replied yet i'll do the shout out for you to, what blogs do you want me to shout out?

      Delete
  3. Have you read Number the Stars? It's REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i had read it before but i didn't have it

      Delete
  4. That's Addy's Sunday Best outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Please be kind in your comments and remember anything rude or insulting to anyone will be deleted.
~Alanna