Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finish that story! by Meg

I'm having a finish that story, where I put the beginning and you put in the end commenting if it's sort. If it's long that's okay too just email me at megancat2002@gmail.com please nothing too long, thanks!

one day when Megan ( Meg ) was reading a book Lanie, Felicity, and Sarah came in the room.
"Meg, Meg you'll never believe it we just got you a...." began Sarah. "don't tell her!" said Lanie.
what is it thought meg "okay I'll go see it is my birthday after all".
Meg opened the box and saw beautiful les cheries doll. "oh you guys are awesome thanks so much!" Meg said happily. "what are you going too name her?" asked Felicity.
"I think I'll name her Meg" said Meg. "but your name is Meg" laughed Sarah.
"I think I'll just name her after me" . "well that's not all we have something even better to show you" Felicity said.

A kitten thought Meg as she looked at the cutest cat she had ever seen. then she told the dolls that they played together and they named the kitten Lizzie.
the next day when Meg thought all the surprises were over she woke up to hear "Meg, Meg wake up we have the biggest surprise yet"

What do you think happened next? comment or email me at the email address at the begging of the post.
I can't wait too hear what you have too say!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Please be kind in your comments and remember anything rude or insulting to anyone will be deleted.
~Alanna